Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work!  Makeup is more than just something I do....it is my passion...something that I love being able to share with others!

I know blogs can be difficult to look through if you aren't sure what exactly to do, so hopefully this will help out a little bit!

On the right side of the page you will see this:

 Information about my services can all be found under the July Blog, as well as some pictures from different jobs, and some of my featured work.
If you are looking for my portfolio it is all under the June Blog.  You can scroll through the blog to view all of my work (please make sure you press Older Posts on the bottom of the page, to see more pictures) or you can choose which category of my portfolio you would like to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment