Friday, July 2, 2010

Bridal Makeup Services

"I loved my makeup! You really did an amazing job. You listened to what colors and looks I wanted and you made me look so beautiful!"-Lori

"I will definitely be recommending you-you were fantastic and were there with whatever I needed!"-Nicole

"Thanks for everything! It was so nice to know that of everything I had to stress about on the morning of my wedding, the one thing I didn't have to worry about was my makeup. And of course I absolutely loved the final look!"-Casey


Sunflower Package
On location makeup application for the bride and a touch-up kit(includes lipstick and lipgloss).

Lily Package
In addition to your makeup application (false eyelashes included), I will be there to touch up before all your big moments...Before the ceremony, for the pictures, and of course before your grand entrance to the reception!

Rose Package
This ultimate package gives you your own personal makeup artist for all events leading up to your big day! I will be available to do your makeup for: Engagment Photos, Trial Run, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, and most importantly-your wedding! Please email for more information.

Trial Run
The trial run is the perfect time to play with different looks! From natural to smokey eyes...this is the time to decide exactly what you want!
(Trial Run is also available for bridal party-min of 3 people)

Bridal Party
Makeup Application for the full bridal party! (Discounts available when 4 or more of the bridal party sign up!)

Flower Girl/Jr Bridesmaids
Age appropriate makeup for girls up to age 14.

False Eyelashes
Available for additional cost

Destination Weddings
Now available for destination weddings! Rountrip airfare, ride to/from airport, and hotel is clients responsibility. Please email for more information.

Early Morning/Holiday Weddings
There is an additional 60.00 fee for early morning and holiday weddings. (Fee is per makeup artist and holiday fee MAY go up to $100 for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve/Day.)

Deposit-
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due at the time of contract signing and will be applied towards your remaining balance.


REFERRALS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

No comments:

Post a Comment